Do you remember back in January when we told you about Fin? In case you forgot, Fin is a special friend in our classroom. He has been going home for sleepovers every night with a different student. Everyone has now had a turn to take Fin home and we are going through the class for a second time. Fin has been on some wonderful adventures. He has rode home in a bicycle basket and been out in the snow. He has been to the mall, skating lessons, swimming lessons, hockey games and the United States! He has played hide and seek, been read to, watched TV and played on the computer. He even got to meet a Canuck team mate named Bear-rows!
Fin and his journal
Fin's first adventure
These are just some of the pages in Fin's journal, but believe me they are all great! The kindergartens are doing a great job of taking care of Fin. I can't wait to see what kind of adventure he has over the weekend.



What a cool idea! I bet Fin has a lot of fun going for all those sleepovers. I am a grade one teacher in Saskatchewan. I might try that idea with my students, too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI think Fin is super lucky to be allowed to go to so many great places. I also think your journal for Fin is fantastic. That way you can all see the great adventures he gets up to.
ReplyDeleteFrom Anna
Room 4
Hamilton East School
New Zealand
We love Fin! It is always very exciting when it is our turn to take Fin home. It is even more exciting when we get him for the whole weekend. Mrs. Morrison is very happy with all the writing we've been doing.
ReplyDelete